Miracle Shake to improve blood circulation in your penile tissues at the bottom.
Why Do I Lose My Erection During Intercourse?
This question is one of the questions PrimeWave doctors hear most frequently. There are many reasons why men experience Erectile Dysfunction, and this article will address a few of the physical and psychological causes. It’s important to note that if you are experiencing health issues such as cardiac problems, UTI, or a hernia, you will need to reach out to your primary physician before you try our ED treatment.
At the end of this article, we will give away the recipe for a famous “Miracle Shake” that will improve blood flow, increase sex drive and helps with ED.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is defined as an inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. A recent study found that one out of four patients with ED were under the age of 40. While it has long been thought that most ED problems stemmed from health problems, we are now noticing far more healthy young men suffering from this problem.
During this study, it was discovered that young men experienced ED when taking medications, when their high stress levels were elevated, and when using nicotine. Researchers continue to make breakthroughs in discovering the many causes of erectile dysfunction. Below you will find a recap of what we know so far.
Reasons behind Erectile Dysfunction
Like more severe forms of Erectile Dysfunction, losing an erection during intercourse can occur for many reasons, some physical and others psychological.
Psychological causes for ED
Psychological factors are responsible for about 10%-20% of all cases of erectile dysfunction. It is often a secondary reaction to an underlying physical cause. When erectile dysfunction is caused by psychological triggers, it is referred to as psychological impotence. Some of the most common causes of this type of ED include the following:
- Relationship problems
- Performance anxiety
- Low self-esteem
- Pornography addiction
Many of these triggers are correlated and you may be affected by more than one. Let’s now take a closer look at each of these causes for psychological ED.
- Physical factors that may cause Erectile Dysfunction include numerous hormonal issues including diabetes which can cause a decreased sex drive.
- Injuries and nervous system disorders such as multiple sclerosis (MS) can also trigger Erectile Dysfunction.
- Factors like blood pressure, weight, and heart health play a significant role in determining the reliability and strength of a man’s erections. If you have clogged arteries, hypertension, or heart disease, you may have weaker-than-normal erections.
- Besides your health, lifestyle factors can also cause Erectile Dysfunction. If you are using drugs like marijuana, cocaine, or anabolic steroids, it can affect your ability to get and stay hard.
- Legal medications such as beta-blockers, antidepressants and hypertension, drugs used to treat heart disease, and other conditions can also lead to Erectile Dysfunction.
- Urinary tract infections
Do any of the above symptoms apply to you? Make sure to check in with your primary doctor if the problem is a physical problem. In the meantime, let’s go over this trending Miracle shake. Try to drink one of these shakes each day and let us know in the comments if it helped with your Erectile Dysfunction!
The ‘secret shake’ has contributed much to the sexual health of men. Here is what men say it does for them:
- Guarantees long-lasting erections
- Improves sex drive
- Improves sensations and facilitates intense orgasms
- Improves sexual confidence
- Ramps up sexual stamina
- Skimmed milk (375 ml-500ml)
- Chop the fruits and blend
- Add the milk and blend until desired consistency
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional value of ingredients
- Skimmed milk is a natural source of vitamin D. It possesses high levels of testosterone that promote erections.
- Pineapples have micronutrients that can improve your testosterone levels.
- Bananas are a good source of vitamin B that can improve your energy levels. It has bromelain that may boost your erection.